Located on the southwest corner of Robinson Street and Camel Lane. A goods shed was built in 1904 connected with the One Mile Jetty. It was converted in 1906 and used as a Civic Centre until it demolished in 1990. A new Civic Centre was opened on 22nd February 1991. Camel Lane Theatre opened inside the Civic Centre in 1991. The Civic Centre is also used for live performances community events and is also the Tourist Bureau. The theatre is still operating.